Technical Documentation Specialist (m/f)
Schwartz GmbH develops and manufactures heat treatment systems for steel, aluminium and non-ferrous metals. Our innovative equipment is supplied to renowned companies all over the world.
The consistent and continuous further development of our products safeguards the company's outstanding market position. Our equipment engineering represents best-in-class technology. With a workforce of around 110 people employed at our headquarters plant in Simmerath, we generate annual sales in excess of € 50 million. Further sites in China and in the U.S. strengthen our company's international activities.
We are currently expanding our team in Simmerath and have an immediate opening for a:
Technical Documentation Specialist (m/f) or Technical Draughtsman (m/f)
- Production of technical documentation (including artwork), manuals, operating/maintenance instructions and training documentation for our equipment
- Upgrading and maintenance of existing documentation
- Transfer of drawings and artwork into the documentation
- Technical training with a good understanding of engineering fundamentals
- Experience in producing technical documentation and knowledge of the relevant regulations and procedures applicable thereto
- Good command of spoken and written German and English
- Motivation, team-mindedness, customer orientation
What we provide:
- A varied and diversified field of duties
- Remuneration commensurate with your performance and social benefits
- A modern corporate culture
- Further education opportunities
- Development prospects
We are looking forward to your complete application stating your earliest possible commencement date and expected salary.
Please address documents to:
schwartz GmbH - Personalabteilung - Edisonstraße 5 - 52152 Simmerath - email@example.com