UNITECR 2015 is organized by the German Refractory Association and will be held in Hofburg Palace, the former residence of the Austrian emperors.
In addition to direct participants from the refractory industry, raw material suppliers, consumers and scientists also have a great opportunity to participate in discussions, exchange information and even debate on the best path for the future of our industry.
Main topics of this year's UNITECR are:
- Industrial Refractory Applications,
- Raw Materials and Recycling,
- Advances in Manufacturing, Control and Installation,
- Tests, Testing Equipment and Standardization,
- Innovation in Materials and Technology,
- Basic Science in Refractories,
- Refractory Engineering – Design, Modeling and Simulation,
- Environment and Sustainability,
- Economic and Political Challenges.
The 14th Biennial Worldwide Congress UNITECR 2015 is accompanied by an industrial exhibition. Here, the exhibitors will showcase the latest developments in the field of refractory.