Honeywell recently announced the launch of Slate™ Integrated Combustion System designed to substantially simplify the engineering of combustion equipment controls in one, easy-to-program platform. The platform works across many applications including commercial and industrial boilers, make-up air, process heating, burner control, automotive paint booths, kilns and ovens.
Features of the platform include:
• Integrated universal power and communications that support multiple voltages and communication platforms meeting nearly all global commercial and industrial requirements.
• Burner management that is easily configured for a variety of applications.
• UL-certified to published and recognized national safety standards.
• Flame amplifiers that meet virtually any application need.
• Fuel-air ratio control with integrated 02 trim and a wide range of torque options for greater energy efficiency.
• Limit controls that allow targeting of high-temperature applications.
• Expanded annunciation that enables faster troubleshooting.
• Universal expanded digital and analog I/O that provides ultimate flexibility, using only the modules the application requires and choose how to use them with simple wiring commands.
• Customizable touchscreen display that allows design of differentiated customer interfaces base on the application.
Source: Honeywell International Inc.