The new company will deliver the best quality, service and support to the American customers by:
- Focusing on North America for sales and support
- Offering production-size demonstration furnaces for process validation
- Expediting delivery of all components, controls, and support documentation
- Providing US-based local service teams, including installation and maintenance support
- Including aggressive pricing and delivery programmes to meet project needs.
Through the creation of a company dedicated to the unique requirements of North American customers, SecoVacuum Technologies (SVT) will improve delivery of the world’s best technology and configure it for seamless compatibility to American standard components and controls.
Commented SVT’s managing director, Piotr Zawistowski, “SecoVacuum Technologies is positioned to deliver improved products and services to established customers and new companies as well, by adapting some of SecoWarwick’s core products and capabilities for better compatibility with North American expectations. In addition to providing the world’s best technology, our key to this strategy will be to compete aggressively on both price and delivery. For example, our Value Incentive Programme, or VIP for short, is a platform that offers several standard Vector furnace models configured for fast delivery to US customers.”
Specific Vector models in the most popular sizes and quench pressures will be available through VIP programme.
(Source: SECO/Vacuum Technologies LLC)