The shipments included:
- Two large, vertical (bottom-loading) MetalMaster vacuum furnaces, each with a 120" (3 m) diameter work zone and 10,000-pound (4,500 kg) load capacity
- Five standard Titan vacuum furnaces complete with PdMetrics (Ipsen's cloud-based predictive maintenance platform that provides real-time diagnostics, text alerts and peace of mind)
- Debind and sinter vacuum furnaces for the MIM industry
- Atlas integral quench atmosphere furnace, which was delivered six weeks after order placement
- Several sophisticated, custom-built vacuum furnaces that will process parts for the Aerospace industry.
Several customers also took advantage of the ICS (Ipsen Customer Service) team's aftermarket support offerings, ordering spare parts kits to help keep the furnace running smoothly. Ipsen's global ICS team provides comprehensive, ongoing support throughout the equipment's life span for any brand of furnace. This includes facilitating system installations, as well as providing startup assistance, expert training, spare parts and maintenance programs.